We all know Healthy hair is beautiful hair. Here’s a quick guide to keeping yours shiny and full of volume all year round.
- For ladies with kinkier textures try to wash your hair every 1-2 weeks. For silkier textures, every 3 days.
- Use a shampoo that’s right for your hair type (dry, greasy, colored etc.). It should also be gentle, respect the pH of your scalp, moisturize and soften the capillary fiber in your hair.
- Start by wetting your hair thoroughly under the shower.
- Squirt a little shampoo into the palm of your hand and apply to your hair, massaging gently then leaving it in for a moment.
- Don’t shampoo twice: it only makes the scalp more sensitive.
- To restore, regenerate and improve your hair’s natural protective film, use conditioner, giving it time to take, and rinse properly. If you’re brave enough, finish your shower with a cold blast of water to tighten the cuticles and make your hair shinier.
- Let your hair dry naturally. If you blow-dry your hair, start off by towel-drying and then blow-dry on a moderate heat. Use brushes made of natural materials which are gentler on the capillary fiber in your hair.
(Credits:Published by Sarah Horrocks - http://www.sofeminine.co.uk/ )